As I trek toward the end of 2011, I find myself reflecting on all that transpired. The many accomplishments that still leave me speechless, defeats that attempted to knock the wind out of me and priceless moments that I’ll treasure forever. Most importantly, I reflect on the salvation found in truly finding ME! There is an overwhelming feeling of freedom that comes in recognizing a life gleaming with possibility and driven by purpose.
While there will never be an end to my growth (or at least so I hope), it is a true blessing to find myself “complete” and content in who I am both personally, professionally and spiritually. That is by far my greatest accomplishment in 2011.
Looking forward to the New Year, I am hopeful, bright eyed and eager to shine my light in new and wonderful ways. I thought sharing a few of the questions I reflect on as I head into each New Year might be helpful to you as well. As the saying goes...you can’t know where you are going, until you know where you have been.
2011 Reflection Questions:
- What was my single largest accomplishment?
- What unexpected challenge did I face?
- How did I hold myself back?
- What opportunities passed me by?
- Where did I allow others to influence and shape my decisions?
- What were the biggest growth opportunities for me and my business?
- What one lie did I tell myself that limited my growth possibilities?
- Where did I become complacent within my business?
- What was the biggest waste of my time?
- What negative habit will I leave behind in 2011?
- What is my one big, hairy, audacious goal that I will strive to achieve?
- What steps will I take to become the best version of myself?
- Where can I be spontaneous, creative and explosive?
- What powerful questions can I reflect on each morning to motivate and inspire myself to greatness?
- What does success look like for me in 2012?
- What adventures will I schedule into my calendar and leave on my calendar as non-negotiable time away?
- What strategic partnerships can I continue to grow in 2012?
- What one part of my business can I leverage?
- In what area does my time, energy and commitment make the most impact?
- What does my success look like, feel like, taste like?
Subscribe to Rebekah's Blog for Social Media Marketing, Blogging and Business Success Strategies that Help You STOP Those Time Sucking Activities and Maximize, Prioritize and Monetize Your Online Efforts! Just Click SUBSCRIBE!
Want to know more about me? Just Google Me!
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate | Manager of Industry Engagement
Get the Scoop on All Things Real Estate!
Find Me Online!
Recent Articles from Rebekah's Blog
Get the Itemized List of Posts!